Cyberpunk Cinemagraphs
I decided to change my thesis direction and focus more on environment design. With this new direction I've decided I want to create three cyberpunk styled cinemagraphs that will each have they're own unique setting and animations.A cinemagraph is essentially a still image that has looping animations within it. These animations can be as simple as wind blowing through hair or a car passing by. I feel that these animations added to the still images add another spectrum of interest within the image itself.
So far I've been playing with the what the lighting might look like within the scene and how it will blend with the other colors like other lighting, 3D models, textures, etc. The models are still very simplified within the scene and these tests are mainly for lighting tests mostly.
Garage
Alley
Subway
I've decided that I want to produce these shot within Maya. The rendered is still being decided on, but the options I'm considering are Arnold, iRay, or mentalRay.



No comments:
Post a Comment